Although the presenting features of colorectal cancer are well known, the risks they confer are less well defined. New research describes the exact risks posed by eight clinical features for the development of colorectal cancer in a large group of patients.
- Colorectal cancer risks quantifiedFri, 17 Apr 2009, 6:57:31 EDT
- Low socioeconomic status linked with more severe colorectal cancerFri, 1 Oct 2010, 17:38:48 EDT
- Increased colorectal cancer risk for extended family members, younger endometrial cancer patientsMon, 22 Oct 2012, 10:34:08 EDT
- What are the risk factors of sporadic colorectal cancer?Thu, 11 Jun 2009, 11:26:45 EDT
- Scientists discover major genetic cause of colorectal cancerThu, 14 Aug 2008, 14:35:59 EDT