Sunday, April 19, 2009 - 13:21 in Health & Medicine
As early as one week after beginning treatment for brain tumors, a new imaging analysis method was able to predict which patients would live longer, researchers have found.
- New imaging analysis predicts brain tumor survivalSun, 19 Apr 2009, 13:49:55 EDT
- A crystal ball for brain cancer?Thu, 30 Jul 2009, 0:53:01 EDT
- Iron oxide nanoparticles becoming tools for brain tumor imaging and treatmentMon, 2 Aug 2010, 17:09:02 EDT
- Wavelets crunch through doctors' day long struggle to diagnose brain tumorsTue, 17 Jun 2008, 11:07:48 EDT
- Diagnostic brain tumor test could revolutionize care of patients Fri, 27 Jan 2012, 14:35:30 EST