A new report suggests that climate changes are poised to affect virtually every sector of the state of California's economy and most of its ecosystems. Loss of agricultural land and increased risk of wildfires are among the potential outcomes of global warming for California.
- California's hydroelectricity production is vulnerable to climate changeTue, 7 Aug 2012, 14:04:53 EDT
- Plants could override climate change effects on wildfiresTue, 21 Apr 2009, 11:45:33 EDT
- Berkeley Lab scientists contribute to major new report describing climate change impacts on the USTue, 16 Jun 2009, 18:07:42 EDT
- Stronger coastal winds due to climate change may have far-reaching effectsFri, 19 Dec 2008, 12:36:03 EST
- Projected California warming promises cycle of more heat waves, energy use for next centuryThu, 10 Jul 2008, 13:14:40 EDT