Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 10:25 in Health & Medicine
A chemical component of licorice may offer a new approach to preventing colorectal cancer without the adverse side effects of other preventive therapies, researchers report.
- Licorice compound offers new cancer prevention strategyMon, 23 Mar 2009, 17:38:47 EDT
- Licorice extract blocks colorectal cancer in miceMon, 23 Mar 2009, 17:38:57 EDT
- Licorice may block effectiveness of drug widely used by transplant patientsTue, 24 Mar 2009, 16:39:31 EDT
- Colonoscopy linked to decrease in colorectal cancer deaths, but many more could have been preventedTue, 8 Mar 2011, 23:42:12 EST
- Chemical compound prevents cancer in labTue, 13 May 2008, 15:49:30 EDT