Monday, March 16, 2009 - 10:42 in Biology & Nature
Researchers have for the first time identified a molecular pathway that triggers an immune response in multiple mosquito species capable of stopping the development of Plasmodium falciparum-the parasite that causes malaria in humans.
- Malaria immunity trigger found for multiple mosquito speciesFri, 13 Mar 2009, 10:46:09 EDT
- Bacterium found to kill malaria in mosquitoesThu, 12 May 2011, 17:24:12 EDT
- Targeting innate immunity in malariaThu, 4 Aug 2011, 23:34:43 EDT
- Bacteria play role in preventing spread of malariaFri, 8 May 2009, 10:42:50 EDT
- Novel DNA-sensing pathway in immune response to malariaThu, 4 Aug 2011, 23:33:23 EDT