Sunday, March 8, 2009 - 22:21 in Biology & Nature
Experts on wheat biotechnology have discovered a gene that will make bread wheat capable of resisting stripe rust, a fungus that causes crop losses in many states.
- International scientists warn of growing threat of wheat rust epidemics worldwideWed, 20 Apr 2011, 11:35:13 EDT
- Researchers launch new 'Rust-Tracker' to monitor deadly wheat fungus in 27 nations Fri, 31 Aug 2012, 9:19:32 EDT
- Gene to reduce wheat yield lossesThu, 19 Feb 2009, 14:56:53 EST
- Wheat resistance genes failing, new approach needed to stop fliesMon, 24 Jan 2011, 16:09:22 EST
- AgriLife research identifies wheat streak resistance geneMon, 23 Aug 2010, 12:23:06 EDT