Modern genotyping technologies offer new opportunities to explore how genes influence health and disease, but also present the challenge of analyzing huge amounts of genetic and clinical data. With this in mind, investigators have developed AssociationViewer, a public source computational tool that displays genetic differences between individuals on a large scale.
- New tool for genome-wide association studiesThu, 26 Feb 2009, 1:16:19 EST
- Cloud computing method greatly increases gene analysisWed, 8 Sep 2010, 10:43:52 EDT
- Genes for 9 health indicatorsSun, 7 Dec 2008, 13:36:53 EST
- In a genetic research first, Mayo Clinic turns zebrafish genes off and onSun, 8 May 2011, 13:31:35 EDT
- Study identifies genetic variants giving rise to differences in metabolismFri, 28 Nov 2008, 9:24:02 EST