Monday, January 12, 2009 - 11:42 in Astronomy & Space
NASA's Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope has discovered 12 new gamma-ray-only pulsars and has detected gamma-ray pulses from 18 others. The finds are transforming our understanding of how these stellar cinders work.
- NASA's Fermi telescope probes dozens of pulsarsMon, 6 Jul 2009, 12:36:48 EDT
- NASA's Fermi telescope discovers first gamma-ray-only pulsarThu, 16 Oct 2008, 15:14:55 EDT
- First gamma-ray-only pulsar observation opens new window on stellar evolutionThu, 16 Oct 2008, 14:30:24 EDT
- NASA's Fermi Telescope reveals a population of radio-quiet gamma-ray pulsarsThu, 2 Jul 2009, 14:36:44 EDT
- Most extreme gamma-ray blast ever, seen by Fermi gamma-ray space telescopeThu, 19 Feb 2009, 14:30:38 EST