Friday, December 12, 2008 - 00:35 in Health & Medicine
Scientists have taken a major step to understanding how the brain controls the onset of puberty. They have identified the hormone Neurokinin B as a critical part of the control system that switches on the master regulator of human puberty.
- Key to regulation of puberty discoveredThu, 11 Dec 2008, 17:47:12 EST
- The hormone IGF-1: A trigger of pubertyMon, 12 Jul 2010, 12:36:29 EDT
- Earlier onset of puberty in girls linked to obesityMon, 4 Nov 2013, 11:05:29 EST
- UT Southwestern researchers identify site in brain where leptin may trigger pubertyWed, 22 Dec 2010, 12:40:38 EST
- Childhood obesity may contribute to later onset of puberty for boysMon, 1 Feb 2010, 17:31:58 EST