Sunday, December 7, 2008 - 00:35 in Health & Medicine
Latina women have a lower risk of breast cancer than European or African-American women generally, but those with higher European ancestry could be at increased risk, according to data published in the Dec. 1 issue of Cancer Research.
- European ancestry increases breast cancer risk among LatinasMon, 1 Dec 2008, 7:15:17 EST
- Breast density associated with increased risk of cancer recurrenceMon, 9 Nov 2009, 5:15:06 EST
- Increased risk of other cancers for relatives of women with early onset breast cancerWed, 29 Sep 2010, 19:23:51 EDT
- Lung cancer set to overtake breast cancer as the main cause of cancer deaths among European womenWed, 13 Feb 2013, 11:36:12 EST
- Latinas: 'Cancer was just meant to be'Mon, 18 Oct 2010, 12:35:05 EDT