Research into the development of invisibility devices has spurred two physicists' thought on the behavior of light to overcome the seemingly intractable problem of optical singularities which could soon lead to the manufacturing of a perfect cat's eye.
- Using invisibility to increase visibilityThu, 27 Nov 2008, 5:50:05 EST
- Light speed hurdle to invisibility cloak overcome by undergraduateTue, 9 Aug 2011, 2:33:06 EDT
- New metamaterials that bend light backwards bring invisibility cloaks 1 step closerMon, 11 Aug 2008, 9:35:33 EDT
- Invisibility undoneWed, 3 Sep 2008, 0:35:50 EDT
- Cloak of invisibility: Engineers use plasmonics to create an invisible photodetectorMon, 21 May 2012, 11:33:19 EDT