Sunday, September 28, 2008 - 18:14 in Health & Medicine
The number of hearing impaired infants and toddlers who are successfully aided by technological devices, such as hearing aids and cochlear implants, continues to grow, but there are still unknowns about these children's speaking abilities.
- New tool to assess speech development in infants, toddlers with hearing impairmentsTue, 23 Sep 2008, 14:09:22 EDT
- For children with hearing loss: The earlier the better for cochlear implantsTue, 20 Apr 2010, 16:57:38 EDT
- New research on hearing health underscores the importance of better hearing and speech monthFri, 2 May 2008, 13:42:15 EDT
- New software 'hearing dummies' pave the way for tailor-made hearing aids Mon, 13 Jun 2011, 10:32:32 EDT
- Newborn hearing screening linked with improved developmental outcomes for hearing impaired childrenTue, 19 Oct 2010, 18:31:57 EDT