Friday, September 26, 2008 - 13:35 in Physics & Chemistry
Researchers have developed a new catalyst that directly converts cellulose, the most common form of biomass, into ethylene glycol, an important intermediate product for chemical industry.
- New ways to use biomassTue, 23 Sep 2008, 9:50:51 EDT
- Two-step chemical process turns raw biomass into biofuelTue, 10 Feb 2009, 17:42:41 EST
- Plastic that grows on trees, part twoTue, 19 May 2009, 13:28:39 EDT
- A new catalyst for ethanol made from biomassMon, 1 Aug 2011, 15:35:25 EDT
- Switchgrass produces biomass efficientlyMon, 23 Nov 2009, 13:17:15 EST