Thursday, September 18, 2008 - 16:36 in Health & Medicine
Individuals with diabetes and those whose stomach pouches are larger appear less likely to successfully lose weight after gastric bypass surgery, according to new report.
- Study identifies factors associated with poor weight loss after gastric bypass surgeryMon, 15 Sep 2008, 17:36:20 EDT
- Gastric bypass surgery associated with improved health outcomesMon, 21 Feb 2011, 17:03:07 EST
- Study examines outcomes of gastric bypass surgery in morbidly obese and superobese patientsMon, 20 Apr 2009, 16:37:37 EDT
- Probiotics help gastric-bypass patients lose weight more quickly, Stanford study showsMon, 13 Jul 2009, 12:15:02 EDT
- Surgical study highlights pros and cons of gastric bypass surgery for severe obesityTue, 18 Nov 2008, 9:23:36 EST