Monday, September 15, 2008 - 09:28 in Health & Medicine
Women with recurrent ovarian cancer can be helped by an experimental therapy using a drug already touted for its ability to fight other cancers, a finding that provides hope for improved treatment of this deadly disease.
- Ovarian cancer drug trial reveals promising new treatmentMon, 15 Sep 2008, 10:29:17 EDT
- Promising new treatment option for women with recurrent ovarian cancerMon, 15 Sep 2008, 11:17:00 EDT
- Investigational ovarian cancer drug shows promise against platinum resistant diseaseSun, 10 Oct 2010, 5:51:26 EDT
- New treatment regimen shown effective against advanced ovarian cancerSun, 6 Jun 2010, 10:44:45 EDT
- Discovery leads to new hope against ovarian cancerThu, 4 Oct 2012, 20:36:18 EDT