Studies have shown that approximately 16% of patients with localised prostate cancer regret their treatment choice. A new study compares differences in satisfaction and regret between patients who underwent open retropubic radical prostatectomy and robot-assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy.
- Satisfaction and regret after radical prostatectomy procedures studiedTue, 26 Aug 2008, 11:15:42 EDT
- Researchers find anatomic differences after robotic-assisted radical prostatectomy Mon, 11 Apr 2011, 11:03:35 EDT
- New technique in robot-assisted laparoscopic prostatectomyMon, 2 Aug 2010, 10:09:43 EDT
- Radiation treatment for cancer after radical prostatectomy linked with increased survivalTue, 17 Jun 2008, 16:35:46 EDT
- SPCG-4 trial: Update on watchful waiting versus radical prostatectomyFri, 20 Mar 2009, 14:44:23 EDT