Alcohol use can cause reproductive dysfunctions for both teenage and adult females. A new study is the first to examine alcohol's effects on childbearing onset across reproductive development. Findings show that, for women, alcoholism is linked with delayed childbearing.
- Should obese, smoking and alcohol-consuming women receive assisted reproduction treatment?Tue, 19 Jan 2010, 10:15:55 EST
- Alcohol consumption may increase breast cancer recurrence riskThu, 10 Dec 2009, 12:24:53 EST
- AJCN study shows moderate alcohol consumption related to stronger bonesFri, 13 Mar 2009, 12:25:35 EDT
- Treatment for alcohol dependence might work best in certain populations, research suggestsWed, 16 Mar 2011, 13:04:24 EDT
- New study reveals brain cell mechanism of alcohol dependenceWed, 28 May 2008, 11:36:21 EDT