Monday, August 11, 2008 - 08:14 in Health & Medicine
UK researchers address challenges in treating Barrett's esophagus, a precancerous condition found in some sufferers of chronic acid reflux disease, and call for better disease models and diagnostic markers.
- Pre-cancerous condition linked to chronic acid reflux faces several hurdlesThu, 7 Aug 2008, 14:08:05 EDT
- Technique eradicates problems in most patients with Barrett's esophagusWed, 27 May 2009, 17:43:30 EDT
- Reflux esophagitis due to immune reaction, not acute acid burnThu, 19 Nov 2009, 11:43:27 EST
- NEJM study finds radiofrequency ablation can reverse Barrett's esophagus, reduce cancer riskTue, 2 Jun 2009, 14:50:21 EDT
- Nonspecific marker of non-erosive reflux diseaseTue, 30 Mar 2010, 10:18:28 EDT