Thursday, August 7, 2008 - 06:14 in Health & Medicine
Americans are dissatisfied with the US health care system and 82 percent think it should be fundamentally changed or completely rebuilt, according to a new survey.
- New survey: 82 percent of Americans think health care system needs major overhaulThu, 7 Aug 2008, 7:14:22 EDT
- New survey: 72 percent of Americans think health-care system needs major overhaulWed, 6 Apr 2011, 3:31:19 EDT
- New survey: More than half of US chronically ill adults skip needed care due to costsThu, 13 Nov 2008, 5:15:34 EST
- Survey finds widespread dissatisfaction with current health care payment systemMon, 3 Nov 2008, 16:11:16 EST
- Physicians can lead health care reform through payment and delivery system reformsWed, 20 May 2009, 17:22:36 EDT