Tuesday, August 5, 2008 - 12:35 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Researchers peering at history's footprints on human DNA have found new evidence for how prehistoric people shared knowledge that advanced civilization.
- Stanford study uses genetic evidence to trace ancient African migrationMon, 4 Aug 2008, 17:22:30 EDT
- Underwater expedition delivers key findings in search for evidence of early AmericansMon, 31 Aug 2009, 10:30:20 EDT
- DNA evidence tells 'global story' of human historyMon, 22 Feb 2010, 12:48:54 EST
- New 'molecular clock' aids dating of human migration historyThu, 4 Jun 2009, 12:50:57 EDT
- Penn geneticist publishes largest-ever study on African genetics revealing origins, migrationThu, 30 Apr 2009, 14:39:26 EDT