Tuesday, August 5, 2008 - 00:35 in Psychology & Sociology
Chronic exposure to estradiol, the main estrogen in the body, diminishes some cognitive functions. Rats exposed to a steady dose of estradiol were impaired on tasks involving working memory and response inhibition, the researchers found.
- Chronic exposure to estrogen impairs some cognitive functionsFri, 1 Aug 2008, 1:15:54 EDT
- New study suggests link between chronic estrogen exposure and high blood pressure Thu, 26 May 2011, 11:35:04 EDT
- Severe COPD may lead to cognitive impairmentTue, 7 Jul 2009, 12:17:57 EDT
- Exhaustion of HIV-specific T cells may be caused by chronic exposure to virusTue, 6 May 2008, 13:14:33 EDT
- Study finds older adults with mild cognitive impairment may also have some functional impairmentMon, 6 Jun 2011, 16:38:29 EDT