Hoping to answer a question raised by the Sequenced Treatment Alternatives to Relieve Depression study, UT Southwestern Medical Center researchers have designed the Combining Medication to Enhance Outcomes of Depression trial to test multiple-medication treatment of depression.
- STAR*D study leaders at UT Southwestern test two-drug approach to depression in new CO-MED trialTue, 22 Jul 2008, 0:35:47 EDT
- Switching medications and continuing treatment could help teens with severe depressionMon, 17 May 2010, 13:33:47 EDT
- Depressed adolescents not harmed by being part of placebo group in clinical trial, researchers findThu, 15 Jan 2009, 7:36:19 EST
- New TMS clinic offers noninvasive treatment for major depressionThu, 5 Nov 2009, 14:13:14 EST
- Antidepressants may not improve all symptoms of depression, UT Southwestern researchers find Thu, 21 Apr 2011, 1:32:32 EDT