A chemist has discovered a new marker together with three associated monoclonal antibodies which are promising candidates for cancer therapy. Up to now, monoclonal antibodies have only aided the chemotherapeutic fight against cancer to a limited extent.
- Lombardi research: Monoclonal antibodies primed to become potent immune weapons against cancerFri, 20 Mar 2009, 11:04:24 EDT
- New investigational compound targets pancreatic cancer cellsWed, 15 Sep 2010, 13:16:37 EDT
- Combination antibody therapy shows promise in metastatic melanomaFri, 3 Jun 2011, 20:35:59 EDT
- Targeted immunotherapy shows promise for metastatic breast, pancreatic cancersTue, 1 Jun 2010, 14:16:05 EDT
- UCLA researchers discover a potential target for therapy for patients with a deadly prostate cancerMon, 8 Nov 2010, 9:33:25 EST