Thursday, July 17, 2008 - 23:07 in Health & Medicine
Researchers have extended the functionality of the wireless ECG patch for cardiac monitoring. The innovative ECG patch is intended to monitor single-lead ECG in daily-life conditions, opening new perspectives for cardiovascular disease management.
- More smokers kick the habit with extended nicotine patch therapy, Penn research showsMon, 1 Feb 2010, 18:17:44 EST
- Columbia engineers patch a heartFri, 6 May 2011, 17:33:26 EDT
- Nanomaterials key to developing stronger artificial hearts Thu, 31 Jan 2013, 15:39:01 EST
- Stem cell patch may result in improved function following heart attackMon, 15 Nov 2010, 17:06:06 EST
- New pump created for microneedle drug-delivery patchWed, 1 Sep 2010, 11:58:55 EDT