Scientists have carried out studies both into the advantages of different rider techniques in reducing injury risk to horses, and into the benefits of a method of equine rehabilitation. By using computer modelling and specialist horseshoes to measure acceleration, these investigations suggest that aqua-training rehabilitation methods are beneficial whereas rising trot may not be as advantageous as previously thought.
- Special horseshoes measure acceleration in horsesMon, 7 Jul 2008, 10:15:33 EDT
- Consensus on TBI and PTSD will accelerate future research and improve patient careThu, 11 Nov 2010, 18:02:33 EST
- Powerful new technique to measure asteroids' sizes and shapesWed, 4 Feb 2009, 11:43:41 EST
- Robotic technology improves stroke rehabilitationWed, 3 Dec 2008, 5:14:44 EST
- Home is best for cardiac rehabilitationWed, 20 Jan 2010, 6:15:27 EST