Adalimumab therapy is effective and well-tolerated in ankylosing spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis patients with a previously inadequate response to anti-tumour necrosis factor therapies etanercept and infliximab, according to new research.
- Adalimumab therapy effective in AS, RA and PsA patients refractory to other anti-TNF therapiesThu, 12 Jun 2008, 10:36:26 EDT
- IFX anti-TNF therapy associated with clinical benefit over 5 years in patients with active ASFri, 12 Jun 2009, 10:36:35 EDT
- 30 percent RA patients refractory to anti-TNFs achieve disease remission with tocilizumab plus methoFri, 13 Jun 2008, 14:23:23 EDT
- Risk of tuberculosis from arthritis medication examinedTue, 30 Jun 2009, 18:42:30 EDT
- Defining the link between anti-TNF therapies and increased tuberculosisTue, 21 Apr 2009, 8:58:28 EDT