Researchers have identified traits of an aggressive type of prostate cancer that occurs in about 10 percent of men who have the disease. They hope the discovery could lead, possibly within the next few years, to a simple urine test that will help to diagnose this variation of prostate cancer.
- U-M researchers discover traits of aggressive form of prostate cancerMon, 9 Jun 2008, 13:29:16 EDT
- Researchers discover metabolite linked to aggressive prostate cancerWed, 11 Feb 2009, 13:22:52 EST
- Scientists target aggressive prostate cancerWed, 2 Mar 2011, 14:35:38 EST
- New prostate cancer test gives more accurate diagnosisWed, 6 Apr 2011, 13:08:50 EDT
- Researchers identify molecular predictor of metastatic prostate cancerWed, 2 Feb 2011, 13:39:31 EST