Wednesday, June 4, 2008 - 07:35 in Psychology & Sociology
Asian and European honeybees can learn to understand one another's dance languages despite having evolved different forms of communication, an international research team has shown for the first time.
- Honeybee dance breaks down cultural barrierTue, 3 Jun 2008, 20:35:34 EDT
- Bee challenged -- toxin-laden nectar poses problems for honeybeesTue, 21 Dec 2010, 10:34:17 EST
- Giant honeybees use Mexican waves to repel predatory waspsWed, 10 Sep 2008, 9:57:34 EDT
- MSU research may lead to new ways to control honeybee parasiteWed, 9 Dec 2009, 14:33:35 EST
- Honeybees harbor antibiotic-resistance genes Tue, 30 Oct 2012, 7:33:04 EDT