Saturday, May 31, 2008 - 09:28 in Physics & Chemistry
A new measuring procedure can help to investigate in some detail the behavior of magnetic nanoparticles which are used for cancer therapy.
- Magnetic nanoparticles: Suitable for cancer therapy?Wed, 28 May 2008, 9:21:52 EDT
- UGA researchers use nanoparticles, magnetic current to damage cancerous cells in miceTue, 27 Mar 2012, 16:37:44 EDT
- Magnetic nanoparticles show promise for combating human cancerMon, 1 Feb 2010, 10:44:18 EST
- Using magenetic nanoparticles to combat cancerWed, 16 Jul 2008, 9:35:33 EDT
- Brown chemists create cancer-detecting nanoparticlesTue, 27 May 2008, 22:35:49 EDT