Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 14:28 in Health & Medicine
The genetic profile of two large Georgia families with high rates of late-onset Alzheimer's disease points to a gene that may cause the disease, researchers say.
- Families shed light on likely causative gene for Alzheimer'sWed, 14 May 2008, 12:07:36 EDT
- Gene scan of Alzheimer's families identifies four new suspect genesThu, 30 Oct 2008, 12:31:04 EDT
- Researchers discover how mutations in presenilin gene cause early onset Alzheimer's diseaseThu, 10 Jun 2010, 15:02:20 EDT
- Same genes linked to early- and late-onset Alzheimer'sThu, 2 Feb 2012, 15:35:05 EST
- New gene associated with increased risk of Alzheimer's diseaseWed, 14 Apr 2010, 7:52:56 EDT