Monday, May 5, 2008 - 21:14 in Earth & Climate
The Arctic has become a poster child for the negative effects of climate change, but new research that species living in the tropics likely face the greatest peril in a warmer world.
- Trouble in paradise: Warming a greater danger to tropical speciesMon, 5 May 2008, 17:21:54 EDT
- Tropical plankton invade Arctic watersTue, 24 Jul 2012, 18:34:19 EDT
- Tropical rainforest and mountain species may be threatened by global warmingThu, 9 Oct 2008, 14:29:33 EDT
- The change in Arctic nature foreshadows the global environment of the futureFri, 11 Sep 2009, 9:24:58 EDT
- Some like it hot: Tropical species 'not as vulnerable' to climate change extinctionThu, 16 Aug 2012, 10:10:34 EDT