Monday, May 5, 2008 - 21:14 in Biology & Nature
Association determines fate in embryonic stem cells, said Baylor College of Medicine researchers in a report that appears in the current issue of the journal Nature Cell Biology.
- Controlling embryonic fate by associationSun, 4 May 2008, 15:14:07 EDT
- Ronin recruits protein 'allies' to sustain embryonic stem cell growthFri, 25 Jun 2010, 2:17:10 EDT
- Ronin an alternate control for embryonic stem cellsThu, 26 Jun 2008, 12:36:03 EDT
- Genes that control embryonic stem cell fate identifiedThu, 10 Jul 2008, 13:42:26 EDT
- NIA researchers find gene to explain mouse embryonic stem cell immortalityWed, 24 Mar 2010, 14:49:30 EDT