Thursday, May 1, 2008 - 11:35 in Health & Medicine
A mini-protein found in sunflower seeds could be the key to stopping tumors spreading in prostate cancer patients, according to researchers.
- New tool allows for an alternate method of prostate cancer diagnosisFri, 1 Apr 2011, 0:34:00 EDT
- 'Self-seeding' of cancer cells may play a critical role in tumor progressionThu, 24 Dec 2009, 12:25:23 EST
- McMaster scientists find protein’s bad guy role in prostate cancerTue, 10 May 2011, 11:32:54 EDT
- Study: Prostate cancer patients' weight linked to tumor sizeWed, 2 Jun 2010, 14:10:14 EDT
- Blocking signaling protein prevents prostate cancer spread, Jefferson scientists findMon, 2 Jun 2008, 9:22:03 EDT