A novel systems-based approach that combines comprehensive gene expression profiling with genome-wide transcription factor analysis and protein-protein interaction has led researchers to an important genetic marker that can help physicians know which breast cancer patients are at highest risk and will require more aggressive treatment.
- Markers for inflammation discovered in breast cancer survivors are linked to survivalTue, 26 May 2009, 16:37:54 EDT
- NEDD9 protein supports growth of aggressive breast cancerFri, 2 Oct 2009, 12:19:20 EDT
- Protein that functions in normal breast may also contribute to breast cancer metastasisThu, 16 Feb 2012, 11:37:42 EST
- Protein snapshots reveal clues to breast cancer outcomesThu, 5 May 2011, 10:03:50 EDT
- Researchers identify new protein that triggers breast cancerWed, 14 Jan 2009, 10:50:26 EST