Breast cancer survivors with poor physical health scores had an elevated risk of poorer cancer outcomes, including recurrence and death, according to the results of an observational study presented at the AACR 102nd Annual Meeting 2011, held April 2-6...
- Physical health scores predict breast cancer outcomesWed, 6 Apr 2011, 8:37:28 EDT
- Extreme weight gain raises risk for recurrence among breast cancer survivorsTue, 5 Apr 2011, 8:36:27 EDT
- Soy isoflavones not a risk for breast cancer survivorsTue, 5 Apr 2011, 13:36:19 EDT
- Breast milk may provide a personalized screen of breast cancer riskMon, 4 Apr 2011, 9:05:52 EDT
- Immune system may guide chemotherapy for breast cancerSun, 3 Apr 2011, 5:32:25 EDT