When we suddenly get the answer to a riddle or understand the solution to a problem, we can practically feel the light bulb click on in our head. But what happens after the 'Aha!' moment? Why do the things we learn through sudden insight tend to stick in our memory?...
- New insight into 'aha' memoriesThu, 31 Mar 2011, 12:35:47 EDT
- Spring-cleaning the mind?Tue, 19 Apr 2011, 14:33:47 EDT
- How marijuana impairs memoryFri, 2 Mar 2012, 12:04:36 EST
- A-ha! The neural mechanisms of insightWed, 9 Mar 2011, 14:37:29 EST
- Eureka! Neural evidence for sudden insightWed, 12 May 2010, 12:46:23 EDT