Analysis of a comprehensive database has revealed strong links between biological productivity in the surface oceans and patterns of biomass and abundance at the seafloor, helping to explain large regional differences. The research was conducted by an international, multi-institutional research team including scientists from the National Oceanography Centre (NOC), and incorporated data from the Census of Marine Life (CoML)...
- Understanding patterns of seafloor biomassWed, 9 Feb 2011, 10:06:38 EST
- MBL scientists reveal findings of World Ocean Microbe CensusMon, 4 Oct 2010, 11:03:39 EDT
- New chart shows the entire topography of the Antarctic seafloor in detail for the first timeTue, 9 Apr 2013, 22:03:27 EDT
- Tracking marine animal travelTue, 31 Aug 2010, 17:29:46 EDT
- Census of Marine Life celebrates 'decade of discovery'Mon, 4 Oct 2010, 16:02:43 EDT