Monday, January 31, 2011 - 11:20 in Physics & Chemistry
Cheaper, lighter and more energy-efficient broadband devices on communications satellites may be possible using metamaterials to modify horn antennas, according to engineers from Penn State and Lockheed Martin Corp...
- Metamaterials approach makes better satellite antennasMon, 31 Jan 2011, 9:31:56 EST
- Engineered metamaterials enable remarkably small antennasTue, 26 Jan 2010, 17:37:16 EST
- Penn engineers envision 2-dimensional graphene metamaterials and 1-atom-thick optical devicesThu, 9 Jun 2011, 15:36:14 EDT
- Implantable silk metamaterials could advance biomedicine, biosensingThu, 12 Aug 2010, 14:44:01 EDT
- Shape shifters: Researchers create new breed of antennasTue, 1 Dec 2009, 9:29:47 EST