A case study from the Swedish medical university Karolinska Institutet sheds light on the pathological course of Alzheimer's disease. The brain of the first Alzheimer's patient to display amyloids demonstrable with a PET scanner has been studied, both during progression of the disease and after death...
- Unique case study on Alzheimer's diseaseTue, 14 Dec 2010, 11:05:42 EST
- Fast food a potential risk factor for Alzheimer'sMon, 1 Dec 2008, 10:32:32 EST
- Study finds Alzheimer's disease link in eyes of children with Down syndromeThu, 20 May 2010, 17:49:52 EDT
- Alzheimer's memory problems originate with protein clumps floating in the brain, not amyloid plaquesTue, 27 Apr 2010, 11:59:10 EDT
- Researchers identify genetic marker of aggressive Alzheimer's diseaseThu, 16 Sep 2010, 17:43:42 EDT