Veterans diagnosed with any psychiatric illness appear to have an elevated risk of suicide, and men with bipolar disorder and women with substance abuse disorders may have a particularly high risk, according to a report in the November issue of Archives of General Psychiatry, one of the JAMA/Archives journals...
- Veterans with bipolar disorder may have increased risk of suicideMon, 1 Nov 2010, 18:03:23 EDT
- Having parents with bipolar disorder associated with increased risk of psychiatric disordersMon, 2 Mar 2009, 17:15:59 EST
- Antiepileptic drugs not linked to suicide among those with bipolar disorderMon, 7 Dec 2009, 18:45:09 EST
- Children of older fathers more likely to have bipolar disorderMon, 1 Sep 2008, 16:35:26 EDT
- Post-partum psychiatric episodes linked with increased risk of developing bipolar affective disorderMon, 5 Dec 2011, 20:29:50 EST