Study of babies' brain scans sheds new light on the brain's unconscious activity and how it develops
Full-term babies are born with a key collection of networks already formed in their brains, according to new research that challenges some previous theories about the brain's activity and how the brain develops. The study is published today in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences...
- Study of babies' brain scans sheds new light on the brain's unconscious activity and how it developsMon, 1 Nov 2010, 15:34:25 EDT
- Brain's problem-solving function at work when we daydreamMon, 11 May 2009, 17:36:50 EDT
- Brain scans detect autism's signatureMon, 15 Nov 2010, 16:03:29 EST
- Crying baby draws blunted response in depressed mom's brainTue, 22 Feb 2011, 13:32:34 EST
- Novel analysis by Allen Institute sheds new light on the mechanisms of brain developmentMon, 1 Aug 2011, 15:36:32 EDT