Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 08:21 in Physics & Chemistry
A Rice University-led team of physicists is reporting the first success in a three-year effort to build a precision simulator for superconductors using a grid of intersecting laser beams and ultracold atomic gas...
- One-dimensional window on superconductivity, magnetismWed, 29 Sep 2010, 13:39:34 EDT
- Study helps explain behavior of latest high-temp superconductorsTue, 3 May 2011, 13:02:43 EDT
- Physicists create millimeter-sized 'Bohr atom'Mon, 30 Jun 2008, 23:29:10 EDT
- Science: Investigating new materials with ultracold atomsThu, 4 Dec 2008, 14:51:01 EST
- Study probes link between magnetism, superconductivityMon, 13 Dec 2010, 12:33:56 EST