Thursday, September 23, 2010 - 05:07 in Earth & Climate
The GOES-13 satellite may be stationed in orbit over the eastern U.S., but it has a wide field of view from the eastern Atlantic to the eastern Pacific, and today it captured three tropical cyclones in one image...
- GOES-13's wide view of Atlantic's Tropical Storm Lisa and low, Pacific's GeorgetteWed, 22 Sep 2010, 14:22:43 EDT
- NASA catches 3 tropical cyclones at 1 timeFri, 22 Jul 2011, 22:33:59 EDT
- A double-satellite NASA-style view of the first tropical storm in eastern Pacific: AdrianWed, 8 Jun 2011, 17:02:46 EDT
- NASA infrared imagery sees tropical depression 14 becomes 12th tropical storm: LisaTue, 21 Sep 2010, 15:36:28 EDT
- NASA's Aqua and Terra satellites view Tropical Storms Blas and CeliaMon, 21 Jun 2010, 15:08:02 EDT