It is a question asked by marine scientists from the Gulf of Mexico to the Great Barrier Reef; how best to restore coral reefs and marine habitat once it has been damaged or even killed? Now research published in Restoration Ecology reveals how 'transplantation' may be a cheap and simple solution that can be used by conservation volunteers to repair damaged reefs...
- Coral transplantation the simple and cheap solution to reef restorationThu, 3 Jun 2010, 19:43:34 EDT
- Reef boom beats doomThu, 23 Apr 2009, 9:25:28 EDT
- Discovery of how coral reefs adapt to global warming could aid reef restorationWed, 23 Jun 2010, 17:33:55 EDT
- 8-day undersea mission begins experiment to improve coral reef restorationFri, 13 Jun 2008, 18:28:47 EDT
- Honduran earthquake of 2009 destroyed half of coral reefs of Belizean Barrier Reef lagoonMon, 12 Sep 2011, 19:33:48 EDT