In a development that could lead to novel carbon composites and touch-screen displays, researchers from Rice University and the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology today unveiled a new method for producing bulk quantities of one-atom-thick sheets of carbon called graphene...
- Liquid method: pure graphene productionSun, 30 May 2010, 13:35:33 EDT
- Northern Illinois University scientists find simple way to produce grapheneMon, 20 Jun 2011, 21:33:20 EDT
- New research gives insight into graphene grain boundariesTue, 15 Jan 2013, 13:52:22 EST
- Sugar and slice make graphene real niceThu, 11 Nov 2010, 11:24:36 EST
- Scientists prove graphene's edge structure affects electronic propertiesSun, 15 Feb 2009, 13:31:02 EST