Thursday, May 6, 2010 - 10:02 in Earth & Climate
The oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico and epic flooding in Tennessee have created a 'perfect storm' for businesses that rely on an efficient supply chain, according to a University of Rhode Island professor...
- Supply chain professor: 'Oil spill, flooding create perfect storm' for commerce, shippingWed, 5 May 2010, 14:25:23 EDT
- Consumer responses to Gulf oil spill reflect Americans' changing corporate expectationsWed, 16 Jun 2010, 13:05:15 EDT
- UC research provides prescription for healthier hospital supply chainsMon, 20 Jun 2011, 13:33:49 EDT
- Extreme weather events can unleash a 'perfect storm' of infectious diseases, research study saysTue, 24 Jun 2008, 20:28:25 EDT
- Day 57: Updated figures show oil from spill could have powered 68,000 cars for yearTue, 15 Jun 2010, 11:53:40 EDT