Friday, April 9, 2010 - 05:21 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Two well-preserved skeletons of a human ancestor never before seen have been discovered in South Africa by a team that includes a Texas A and M University anthropologist...
- Texas A&M anthropologist helps identify new species of Homo-like fossil found in South AfricaThu, 8 Apr 2010, 11:42:49 EDT
- Anthropologist discovers new fossil primate species in West TexasMon, 16 May 2011, 16:36:39 EDT
- First studies of fossil of new human ancestor take place at the European SynchrotronMon, 12 Apr 2010, 8:36:14 EDT
- Texas A&M anthropologist discovers long-lost primate in IndonesiaTue, 18 Nov 2008, 10:29:59 EST
- Africa's Homo sapiens were the first techiesWed, 5 Dec 2012, 11:34:19 EST