The number of sea turtles inadvertently snared by commercial fishing gear over the past 20 years may reach into the millions, according to the first peer-reviewed study to compile sea turtle bycatch data from gillnet, trawl and longline fisheries worldwide...
- Commercial fishing estimated to kill millions of sea turtlesTue, 6 Apr 2010, 11:22:45 EDT
- Remotely operated vehicles and satellite tags aid turtle studiesWed, 28 Oct 2009, 14:30:34 EDT
- Accidental sea turtle deaths drop 90 percent in US fisheriesWed, 14 Sep 2011, 13:39:07 EDT
- How can accidental captures of loggerhead turtles be reduced?Fri, 26 Feb 2010, 9:51:21 EST
- Study of oldest turtle fossilWed, 26 Nov 2008, 13:25:10 EST