If you think Facebook, Twitter and other Web sites that foster online communication and interaction are merely vapid echo chambers of self-promotion, think again, say two University of Illinois professors who study computer-mediated communication and the Internet...
- Online interactions have positive effects for real-life communitiesMon, 5 Apr 2010, 13:29:13 EDT
- E-learning can have positive effect on classroom learning, scholar saysTue, 9 Dec 2008, 17:11:33 EST
- Distance-education students utilize computer-mediated communicationWed, 21 Apr 2010, 16:07:23 EDT
- In the age of Facebook, University of Kansas researcher plumbs shifting online relationshipsMon, 30 Mar 2009, 0:44:07 EDT
- Avatars as communicators of emotionsWed, 9 Jul 2008, 11:35:46 EDT