Monday, March 15, 2010 - 09:50 in Astronomy & Space
Take a bunch of fast-moving electrons, place them in orbit and then hit them with the shock waves from a solar storm. What do you get? Killer electrons. That's the shocking recipe revealed by ESA's Cluster mission...
- Shocking recipe for making killer electronsThu, 11 Mar 2010, 10:52:22 EST
- Fingering the culprit that polluted the Solar System Thu, 2 Aug 2012, 15:11:13 EDT
- Argonne scientists reveal interaction between supersonic fuel spray and its shock waveThu, 12 Mar 2009, 14:23:33 EDT
- Shocking results from diamond anvil cell experimentsTue, 6 Jul 2010, 14:08:41 EDT
- UI researchers make first measurements of the solar wind termination shockThu, 3 Jul 2008, 9:22:00 EDT